There may come a time when pain reduces the quality of your life. Everyday activities such as walking, shopping or housework become difficult or unbearable.
Conservative measures like diet, exercise, physical therapy and medications no longer provide relief or alleviate your pain. Is this you? If so, it’s time to consider surgery.
We know you have a choice of where to go for your joint replacement surgery ,one of the most comprehensive and quality-focused programs. with fantastic patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Is Joint replacement right for you?
Joint replacement surgery is usually reserved for patients over 55 years of age with severe arthritic conditions.
However, thanks to recent advances in artificial joint technology, it is now being performed in greater numbers on younger patients.
While circumstances vary, patients are candidates for joint replacement surgery if:
- Pain is severe enough to restrict not only work and recreation, but also the ordinary activities of daily living.
- Pain is not relieved by more conservative methods of treatment.
- Stiffness in the joint is significant.
- X-rays indicate advanced arthritis or other problems.
- We provide: Comprehensive Continuum of Care.
- Individualized Treatments using Advanced Technology.
- Improved Outcomes with Faster Recoveries.
- Get Back to Doing What You Want to Do.